Laptop from £500-£750

Mp7mad22

I'm looking for a good and fast laptop/computer for Internet and gaming in my price range any help

Ye it seems it will i be able to upload from hdpvr on it?

Ye it seems it will i be able to upload from hdpvr on it?

definitely you will be able to render video's pretty quickly aswell due to the i7MQ inside.

Wat fps will games like minecraft dayZ run on

Minecraft&dayZ*

Don't expect DayZ to run well on a laptop, its a struggle at times to get it to run well on a high end desktop, badly optimized game + mod= bad fps mainly all the ai in Arma. Minecraft shouldn't be a problem.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I was just wondering wat dayZ would run like cause I know it can be a pain to run good but at least minecraft runs fine

I know I might soundlike a jerk, but...build a desktop for that price. Or do you need the portability?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'm just 12 and my dad wouldn't have the time to help me cause he works like6days a week

Wat fps will minecraft run on with the msi cx61 ?

Not exactly sure, but with that CPU is would imaging you would be able to push 45fps. Now, it sounds I'll you will be recording as well. Fraps will seriously decrease your fps when recording mine craft as both are CPU intensive and that isn't a super powerful CPU. I like FRAPS recording the best, but for minecraft and that cpu dxtory would be a better bet. Just something to consider. Like I said, fraps is my favourite, but it will seriously hurt of you use that laptop

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

what about the one in my signature... its £800 but i got it for £550 so u may be able to find a deal.

OnePlus 6T

Wat laptop or pc will get me 100+ fps for my price range

Wat laptop or pc will get me 100+ fps for my price range

Likely none, laptops are not that powerful and if you don't need the portability, then get a desktop built for you at a store like this http://www.chillblast.com/pconf.php?productid=19006

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I just needed the 100+fps cause I record use TNT pvp in minecraft and ATM I got a 10-20fps old laptop and its just getting to slow now it's nearly 5years old

dayz will run at 30 in cherno if you're lucky

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans