Best mini-itx motherboard for 3d output with wifi

Hi folks,

I am planning on building a media center PC for my friend. He is going to hook it up to his Yamaha amplifier (with 5.1 speakers) and a 3D Projector. The build should have a small footprint so that it does not look like a full desktop but more like an overgrown DVD player.

I have already built a media center PC using the following components for my own viewing:

• Gigabyte J1900N-D3V (Has a soldiered celeron 2.0 quad core SOC CPU),
  • 4 GB DDR3-1333 Dual channel SODIMM memory (Its a leftover from my laptop RAM upgrade),
  • 4 TB Seagate SSHD

But I feel the above build lacks the punch to output 3D movies at 120Hz and it does not have a HDMI port.

I need help choosing a suitable motherboard.

I am looking for a motherboard with the following features in the order of their priority:

• Support for bluray 3D video output at full HD or 4K (That should be supported by both the SOC CPU and the motherboard)
  • A quad core 2.0 GHZ or better SOC CPU (slim-fan or fanless)
  • HDMI 2.0 port
  • Wake on USB/LAN support (for any USB remotes for switching the PC on from the couch)
  • UEFI BIOS for support for 2TB+ hard drives
  • Mini-ITX form factor
  • Support for 4GB + Sodimm slots (parallel install for no vertical protrusion)
  • 2/2+ Sata-3 ports
  • 2 Gigabit ethernet ports
  • 2/2+ USB 3.0 ports
  • PCI/PCI-e slot for an additional Sound card
  • 2 USB 2.0 ports
  • Built in Wifi (or option to add a mini pcie card)
  • Enough ports for adding additional system fans
  • Linux support (Some SOC based motherboards don't support linux well)

He is NOT going to use it for gaming, but to view 3D movies on his 3D projector and as a NAS.

Also let me know if there are any good cases available for such a build along with a media center-like remote.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your help.