How to get optinal airflow and such

Noxz

How could I possible get airflow trough this? I'm thinking about rasing it with 2-3 cm and install atleast two fans for income there and a triple 120mm rad on front. Do anyone got suggestions on how to get the best possible airflow trough the front? It must look kinda good and as little ghetto as possible.

And I want to mount a support plate inside that stands 90 degrees out of the solid sidepanel, how do I mount a metalplate to a metal plate? What "screws" to use? Thanks.

txOnYMR.jpg

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

This Case isnt meant for good airflow. Can you remove the Front Panel?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

<- Hipster. I'm trying to create something that will stand out at lan parties. I might cut out a square infront and replace it with white-grey mesh or something. Any ideas?

The botton where theres place for two USB 2.0 and a Headphone and Mic jack I might just place some grey white ish mesh and take mesh on all 5 slots above in the front. That might be enough really. And thoughts?

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

How about cut a rectangular hole underneath the front panel and get a 120 or 140 mm fan for intake or or or... jees airflow without masacaring the case will be tough .... 

Watercooling with lots of rads maybe ?

How about cut a rectangular hole underneath the front panel and get a 120 or 140 mm fan for intake or or or... jees airflow without masacaring the case will be tough .... 

Watercooling with lots of rads maybe ?

Either a 420mm infront or an 360 and a 120 or 240 on the back ^-^

Either a 420mm infront or an 360 and a 120 or 240 on the back ^-^

Well what's the hardware that you will be putting in? 

I'm pretty sure with >2 rads and some fans even without perfect airflow you can get decent cooling.

Well what's the hardware that you will be putting in? 

I'm pretty sure with >2 rads and some fans even without perfect airflow you can get decent cooling.

1151 socket cpu, not sure which one yet. And a 780 or 780ti. Probally with 24GB ram and two HDDs in raid :3 Cant afford the best but it will be good enough for me.

Gonna buy watercooling from EKWB on black friday hopefully :^)

1151 socket cpu, not sure which one yet. And a 780 or 780ti. Probally with 24GB ram and two HDDs in raid :3 Cant afford the best but it will be good enough for me.

Gonna buy watercooling from EKWB on black friday hopefully :^)

Why 1151, I don't find any use for gaming purposes except Sata speeds and DDR4 .... and daaaamn son 24 gigs of DDR4... where I live this costs like more than my whole PC :D 

I don't know, if you cool both GPU and CPU you might need holes for ventilation.

Why 1151, I don't find any use for gaming purposes except Sata speeds and DDR4 .... and daaaamn son 24 gigs of DDR4... where I live this costs like more than my whole PC :D

I don't know, if you cool both GPU and CPU you might need holes for ventilation.

I'm gonna stay with my G3258, forgot that I needed DDR4. I've already got the 24GB of ram. Bought them of 50% off at a supersale. First 2x4GB and then 2x8GB ^-^

I'm gonna stay with my G3258, forgot that I needed DDR4. I've already got the 24GB of ram. Bought them of 50% off at a supersale. First 2x4GB and then 2x8GB ^-^

Take a look at AwesomeSauce Network Kyle's sleeper PC build. He's using also a limited airflow case, but he's putting some serious hardware in it . Might be useful. 

Keep us updated on the build :)

Part 1

Part 2