Not Powering with GPU Installed

EarthboundHero

So, I was playing Mad Max and suddenly my PC just shuts off, no reboot just fully powered down. I try to to turn it back on, nothing. I flick the power switch and hit the button, it makes a click noise like when you turn on something high powered, but no boot. I take the GPU out because I was getting some driver crashes and thought that might be the problem, still nothing. I take out the 24-pin and put it back in and it works, but only with the GPU out. I tried a 270 that I had lying around and that worked too. Anytime I put the 390 in I have to remove the 24-pin to get it to boot again. So, it's down to my GPU and PSU. I'm thinking my PSU isn't able to handle that much power anymore, can anyone confirm? Specs in my signature, thanks all.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

sounds like a power supply issue, what are the rest of specs?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

sounds like a power supply issue, what are the rest of specs?

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheEarthboundHero/saved/#view=2rjqqs

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

oh, this is too hilarious:

i had a RoseWill Green series 630W 80+ bronze, i upgraded to a 4690k and a GTX 970, and RIP PSU (i had OCed I5 to 4.5)

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

oh, this is too hilarious:

i had a RoseWill Green series 630W 80+ bronze, i upgraded to a 4690k and a GTX 970, and RIP PSU (i had OCed I5 to 4.5)

The Capstone is highly acclaimed, that's why I bought it. Though I might have a bad egg.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Anyone else?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler