how to get bootsect with student key?

Hey everyone,

I just finished building a new PC the other day, and that all went very well.

Of course being a first time builder I opted to go with windows as my OS, and I was able to get a free version of win.7 through a program at my school.  So I downloaded the ISO, got the key and everything, but when I use the M.S. USB/DVD Download tool, I get the 'bootsect' error when I try to use the 64 bit ISO and put in onto my USB thumb drive.  It worked just fine with the 32bit.  It says on the online help that I need the bootsect.exe in order to make a bootable drive with the 64bit OS, so i just need a way to either get the bootsect file (since like I said, I got the windows program/key through DreamSpark, not through the MS Store) since I can't just use the "drop down next to my purchase of Win.7" on the MS Store.  I just ended up going with the 32bit for now since I am not currently doing anything other than school work on the comp, and the 4GB limit isn't constricting too much right now, but I want to have access to all of my RAM!

Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks,

GH4

post-229507-0-35105000-1444440090.png

i5-4690k @ 3.5ghz - Gigabyte R9390 - MSI Z97S SLI Krait - 2x4GB S.Skill RAM @ 2400 NZXT S340 - EVGA 850W B2 -  Silicon Power S60 240GB SSD (boot + main programs) - Segate 1TB (Mass storage)

Is that how you signature?