Lower packet loss?

Beastattack

Im using ethernet. My connection has been fine until now. How can I lower packet loss because right now I'm at around 25% and can't connect to servers. Should I wait it out? Anyone have anything to fix it? 11ping, 90 up, 10 down.

Make sure that all your connections are solid and that you don't network cord or equipment next to power high-voltage power cords.  Ideally you want the wire to be 6-8 inches away from high-power cords.

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

Make sure that all your connections are solid and that you don't network cord or equipment next to power high-voltage power cords.  Ideally you want the wire to be 6-8 inches away from high-power cords.

I did that, anything else I could try? If I wait it out should it get better?

Reboot everything on your network and try re-installing your network drivers.  Are you having these packet loss problems in specific programs/games?

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7

First, isolate the paclet loss. Do seperate pings to whatever your computer reports as it's default gateway (usually your router), then to whatever your router reports as it's gateway (this will be an ISP device) and then finally a few reliable sites such as google.com, 8.8.8.8, and maybe game servers for the games you play most. If the problem shows up pinging the router, that's a network issue. If it shows up pinging the ISP's device, call your ISP. If it doesn't show up there but still shows up everywhere else on the internet, call your ISP. If it only shows up on certain sites, you can try calling your ISP but they probably aren't the problem.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: