Any good usb sound card adapter?

oo2k15

Okay so my onboard soundcard kind of suck and my front panel audio jack is broken but the usb ports seem to be working fine. And I wanna find a work around to this. So i'm looking for a good usb sound card adapter. Anyone know any decent one out there that worth getting?

I know of several, what's your budget? And also, do you need a mic in? Because that would severely limit your options.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I know of several, what's your budget? And also, do you need a mic in? Because that would severely limit your options.

Yeah I need mic input. My budget is around $40 bucks.

For that budget, if you have any expansion slots available, a sound card would probably be your best bet.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Okay so my onboard soundcard kind of suck and my front panel audio jack is broken but the usb ports seem to be working fine. And I wanna find a work around to this. So i'm looking for a good usb sound card adapter. Anyone know any decent one out there that worth getting?

If you just need a basic device, the Turtle Beach Amigo II might work. 

For that budget, if you have any expansion slots available, a sound card would probably be your best bet.

Yeah I got extra slot, can you recommend me a good sound card?

While I was browsing the sound cards (it's been a while, so I wanted to be up to date) I saw this, which may interest you: Optimal Shop New USB 6 Channel External Sound Card 5.1 Surround Adapter Audio S/PDIF for Laptop https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q4WQ7XW/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Vcn6vbJ2V05P7 the reviews seem to agree that it does what it's supposed to, even if it's nothing special.

Hey! New SIgnature!