Cheap storage server?

ZoZubin

I'm running a bit short on storage in my serverroom right now. (for those who don't know my server room is made out of many used computers and servers I got for cheap from companies who bought new ones) So I'm looking for a cheap motherboard that comes with one of those low powered cpu's. maybe a cheap raid card, and a case that can hold a shitload of harddrives. (i got enough drives so don't need those)

I'm running a bit short on storage in my serverroom right now. (for those who don't know my server room is made out of many used computers and servers I got for cheap from companies who bought new ones) So I'm looking for a cheap motherboard that comes with one of those low powered cpu's. maybe a cheap raid card, and a case that can hold a shitload of harddrives. (i got enough drives so don't need those)

Rackmountable or standalone?  @ZoZubin follow you posts.

Rackmountable or standalone?  @ZoZubin follow you posts.

standalone. I have "a rack" but it's just a steel rack with zipties for the cables. not a real 19" server rack :P

standalone. I have "a rack" but it's just a steel rack with zipties for the cables. not a real 19" server rack :P

K and a budget?

K and a budget?

It doesn't have to be special. Find the cheapest motherboard with integrated cpu, as long as it has ethernet!

It doesn't have to be special. Find the cheapest motherboard with integrated cpu, as long as it has ethernet!

And a pcie slot?