H110i GT (CoolIT) vs H110i GTX (Asetek)

Disregard those SP140L fans both of them come with, they will be replaced. It will be cooling a 4790k that can do 4.5GHz @ 1.26v on a NH-D14 (that is my lottery draw). The reason I am changing to an AIO is that I believe the NH-D14 is hindering the airflow (positive)  of my sli'd GTX 780's (stock/non ref) in my Corsair 760t. Probably a 240mm AIO would suffice, IDK, what do you think?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Performance-wise they are the same, pick whichever is cheaper, or whether you prefer the pipes entering the side of the pump or the top of it.

I actually have a 4790k @4.5 @1.25v, and the H110i GTX. Using Noctua NF-A14 fans with the ultra low noise adapter (reduces max rpm to like 900rpm i think) and i peak at 72c whilst stress testing, gaming i usually hover around 45c, going up to ~56c if it's a cpu heavy game.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Performance-wise they are the same, pick whichever is cheaper, or whether you prefer the pipes entering the side of the pump or the top of it.

I actually have a 4790k @4.5 @1.25v, and the H110i GTX. Using Noctua NF-A14 fans with the ultra low noise adapter (reduces max rpm to like 900rpm i think) and i peak at 72 whilst stress testing, gaming i usually hover around 45c, going up to ~56c if it's a cpu heavy game.

Noice, just ordered 2 NF-A14's, looks like it will be the GT for me.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...