1. Tenkeyless

2. VERY good build quality

3. Cherry MX Blues

4. RGB, white, or no backlighting 

5. Media keys and macro keys are not necessary 

6. No wrist rest

7. Detachable cable

8. No budget. Custom keyboards are acceptable 

If you can still get your hands on a Ducky Shine 3 TKL then it would meet all of those expectations.

P.S. @EnormousGnome make sure that you follow your own threads/topics using the button on the far right side of the title "Follow this topic" so that you receive notifications whenever people reply in your thread/topic. You can also follow your own topic/thread when creating it. There is a tick box on the right sidebar next to the editor.

I know you say no budget but really what is your budget? the last custom I made cost $500 just for the parts to make it

love the summoning jutsu

Regarding that, is that typical of custom keyboards, or was it just high quality/rare parts, or what? 

i.e. If you just went with basic Cherry MX Blue on a TKL keyboard with nothing really special beyond macros & it being custom, what would you guess it would cost? I'm asking both for OP's sake and my curiosity.

Thanks. Me too.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

WASDv2 CODE unless you want to go custom.

Regarding that, is that typical of custom keyboards, or was it just high quality/rare parts, or what? 

i.e. If you just went with basic Cherry MX Blue on a TKL keyboard with nothing really special beyond macros & it being custom, what would you guess it would cost? I'm asking both for OP's sake and my curiosity.

Thanks. Me too.

for yours since I had the plates custom cut it ended up costing more. There are ways to make them cheaper but from what i have seen other then for a few of the cheaper customs they seem to be in the $400+ range for kits I think @TheProfosist has been ordering parts for a kit that is going to cost him around $600+ or so for the parts it seems from my perspective. its like $420 for a case, pcb, and plate then he needs to get switches, stabilizers, keycaps, stickers, springs, lube, and knowing him a custom cable for it.

There are some cheaper kits to make things like the ergo dox but even that comes to $200 before buying switches and caps from what i have seen

for yours since I had the plates custom cut it ended up costing more. There are ways to make them cheaper but from what i have seen other then for a few of the cheaper customs they seem to be in the $400+ range for kits I think @TheProfosist has been ordering parts for a kit that is going to cost him around $600+ or so for the parts it seems from my perspective. its like $420 for a case, pcb, and plate then he needs to get switches, stabilizers, keycaps, stickers, springs, lube, and knowing him a custom cable for it.

There are some cheaper kits to make things like the ergo dox but even that comes to $200 before buying switches and caps from what i have seen

yea and smaller board should be cheaper. Also ones that dont have a precision Japanese CNC'd case cost a bit less... :P

Get one of the ~$400 TKLs from GonsKeyboardWorks. VERY nice boards, and very cool, even if you don't get backlighting, etc.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Get one of the ~$400 TKLs from GonsKeyboardWorks. VERY nice boards, and very cool, even if you don't get backlighting, etc.

Those board are quite a bit overpriced for what they are especially when you can find a used built KMAC for that.