CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K

Graphic Card: Asus GeForce GTX970 4GB Strix OC

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3200MHz

Power Supply: Corsair HXi Series 850W

SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB

Case: NZXT Phantom 820

Also im gonna make it water Cooling :) i want your opinion for everything

Seems good but I would prefer a EVGA 970

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Seems good but I would prefer a EVGA 970

Can you explain me why? performance?

Can you explain me why? performance?

Customer and RMA service, performance and cooling

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Hello guys, I'm planning to build a pc around 1900-2100 Euro

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme

Looks pretty OK... I would recommend trading out the 970 for a 390 or 380 if you do any editing or high-tier games. Also, you can use PCPartPicker for builds; it checks for compatibility issues and the best deals for parts. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Where do you live? Is that comic sans? Why?

The answer to the first question'll be used to find prices, not to mail you obscene items for using comic sans.

What are you using the PC for, too? No point buying a jack hammer to cut down a tree...

Btw, I'd defo go for a 390 over a 970. Performs better, twice the VRAM, and is around the same price. Seen the DX12 performance, too?

Meow meow meow meow hiss meow purr.

Translation: what am I doing here?

Looks pretty OK... I would recommend trading out the 970 for a 390 or 380 if you do any editing or high-tier games. Also, you can use PCPartPicker for builds; it checks for compatibility issues and the best deals for parts. 

What do you think about  Asus Radeon R9 390X 8GB ?

Where do you live? Is that comic sans? Why?

The answer to the first question'll be used to find prices, not to mail you obscene items for using comic sans.

What are you using the PC for, too? No point buying a jack hammer to cut down a tree...

Btw, I'd defo go for a 390 over a 970. Performs better, twice the VRAM, and is around the same price. Seen the DX12 performance, too?

I am from greece the VAT-TAX are High so you know... If i buy those staff from Amazon is the same thing cuz of the shipping :P

I am using it for Gaming & Programing - Photoshop

Double Post sorry!

What do you think about  Asus Radeon R9 390X 8GB ?

I wouldn't recommend going with an ASUS card, someone complained about its temps being awful recently on another forum. The sapphire nitro card's the way to go from what I've seen, and the X version isn't really worth it over the normal 390 for gaming alone.

Meow meow meow meow hiss meow purr.

Translation: what am I doing here?

Overpriced parts i bet choose quality instead performance.

But atleast swap to a R9 390.

Oh and MSI GPU's are my fav for overclocking & temps its atually cooling the VRAM & stuff xD

hmm so you guys recommend to change the 970 with 390...

Why? The ASUS Strix series are awesome.

yea i think the same !! Asus Strix is a good choice...but if they said about 390 is better for sure something will know

yea i think the same !! Asus Strix is a good choice...but if they said about 390 is better for sure something will know

Yeah I think ASUS are pretty good when it comes to delivering higher performance than the reference card designs.

I have an ASUS R9 270X graphics card, it's a bang-for-the-buck card that runs on quite a high TDP. I've even overclocked it (+80MHz on the core and +200MHz memory) and I still don't really hear the fans whirring at high load.

AMD make nice bang-for-the-buck graphics cards in the $100-$200 sweet spot range, but I'm not entirely convinced that they can compete with the powerful GTX cards at the pointy end.

When I upgrade next, I'll certainly be going the GTX path.

Hello guys, I'm planning to build a pc around 1900-2100 Euro

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme

I suspect this is for gaming. Please swap out the CPU, Mobo, and Ram for cheaper alternatives. Get a 980 Ti. 

I've got a $1400/1250eur budget and I'm on a 980 Ti already. Performance gains on CPU is rarely or even barely seen.

i5 4670k

Asus Z97M Plus

Noctua U12S

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz 8GB

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200rpm

Palit GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6GB

Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium

Seasonic M12II 850W

$1400/1250eur in my country (Philippines). In the United States, this will cost $1,300. I don't know about Europe but I bet you can squeeze in a GSync monitor here and gaming peripherals OR another 980 Ti for SLI.

Will get another stick of ram, another block of WD Blue, and another fan for the CPU cooler down the line. After 3 years, I will swap out my mobo for a newer one for cheap and I'll add in another GTX 980 Ti for SLI. An 850W PSU is enough to drive my whole rig in SLI ;)

i5 4670k | Noctua NH0-U12S | Asus Z97M Plus | Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb | Palit GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6G | Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

WD Caviar Blue 1tb | Seasonic M12II 850W | Fractal Design Define R5 | Dell U3014 1600p 30" 60Hz

Corsair K65 | Razer Orochi | Bose QuietComfort 15 | Creative SBS A350 2.1