Does the Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2 Motherboard support overclocking?

Go to solution Solved by Propphet,
I had an Gigabyte GA-F2A58M-HD2 Motherboard for a long time i had an amd a8 series processor and i was able to overclock the processor from 3Ghz to 3.5 Ghz i stopped there because it was getting hot i have seen people overclock the X4 860k to 4.5 Ghz easy so i think it will work.

In my gaming rig I have a Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2 Micro ATX Motherboard (as stated above) and I am using an X4 860K CPU. I would love to be able to overclock it to some extent but I don't know if my motherboard supports overclocking or whether I'm stuck at stock.

downloading and reading the manual it has the bios settings for overclocking. eg, cpu clock adjustment and memory timing adjustments.

I had an Gigabyte GA-F2A58M-HD2 Motherboard for a long time i had an amd a8 series processor and i was able to overclock the processor from 3Ghz to 3.5 Ghz i stopped there because it was getting hot i have seen people overclock the X4 860k to 4.5 Ghz easy so i think it will work.

Thanks for letting me know :D