arr dDoes this have any importance to the new amd card speculation?

Anubikai

http://semiaccurate.com/2013/05/20/amds-volcanic-islands-architecture/

They are saing one of their members made an image showing the theoretical change from 28nm to 20nm last fall.......the picture he made was picked up as news by all the sites listed and apparently wasnt checked for sources or even if it was real to amd....i stopped following the amd 9 series stuff but randomnly found that. Just wanted to know if it was relevant or not and does it mean all the leaked specs are wrong or are they still possible.....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

The site is called Semiaccurate. That might be a hint.

ballz.....did i get trolled =/

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |