Roku 3 Recording?

WillFromGA

What would be the best way to record the Roku 3? For instance, I have SlingTV but if a show I like comes on either when I'm at work or it's late at night, I can't watch it. So what I wanted to do is record it so the next time I can watch it, it's there. So possibly something with a scheduled recorder. 

BTW, this is STRICTLY for personal use. The only people that would watch the show would be my girlfriend and I. 

Also, is this a "right" thing to do?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Also, is this a "right" thing to do?

How in any way is this wrong?

How in any way is this wrong?

Well, it's not 100% like a DVR. Yes, I could still get the hard drive out of the DVR but that would void the warranty of it and I would have to pay for it. With this, it would be going straight to my computer or external hard drive and I can do anything with it. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well, it's not 100% like a DVR. Yes, I could still get the hard drive out of the DVR but that would void the warranty of it and I would have to pay for it. With this, it would be going straight to my computer or external hard drive and I can do anything with it. 

morals.

and im sure someone else already has uploaded the show onto the pirate sites within the hour of it finishing in hd.

morals.

and im sure someone else already has uploaded the show onto the pirate sites within the hour of it finishing in hd.

True, but they don't just "catch" the first uploader to those sites, they try to get all of them and the downloaders.

My Computer

Beef Cake

True, but they don't just "catch" the first uploader to those sites, they try to get all of them and the downloaders.

hahah, Gl.

Lock the world up. 

GL, i laugh

if your just keep it to watch later isee no problem.