Has anyone had Issues ordering through ekwb

I ordered $800 work of items 2 weeks ago and on there site it says that it is still in processing.

I also got an email from them telling me that the backplate that I ordered is out of stock but it was not the back plate I ordered. Then I got another telling me that they made the mistake about the backplate and the Blue backplate I ordered was also out of stock ( I ordered a black backplate ) to add they told me that the Graphics card block I ordered was out of stock till the 24 of July.

Has anyone else had these types of issues?

I would send them a mail and tell them what you ordered, along with the order number.

Its possible they had a small error when you ordered.

And since I havent seen more threads on this, so dont I think its a big problem.

I just emailed them and am just waiting on a response. I hope the items get here soon I need them for mock up so I can customize my define S case.

So I have emailed them with and I do not see a contact number that I can call them at does anyone have an idea who to call? 

So I have emailed them with and I do not see a contact number that I can call them at does anyone have an idea who to call? 

Better wait until monday so they can get your email you sent on friday then call in Slovenia.

If they haven't answered you after a few days let me know

I recently ordered quite a lot from EK. I found that processing seemed a bit slow, in one case it took 3 working days between my payment and shipping notice (then of course waiting for the shipping), but everything came through safe and sound in the end. Well, one more delivery due tomorrow, but I'm going to assume it's safe and sound (touch wood!) too.