Laptop Cooling Please Help

Ionizer

i have an old toshiba r630-11l that i am going to be taking to university and i want to play some games like League of Legends, Counter Strike : GO and a few others. It gets REALLY hot (around 100 degrees celcius when under full load when i play the games and 50 degrees when idle) and so i changed the thermal paste and dusted the fan out just yesterday. It helped a little bringing the temp down by about 5-10 degrees but it still runs steaming hot when i play games and starts to lag a little.

I can either get a laptop cooler or a laptop exhaust vacuum. Which would be better for those of you who have experience? the laptop is made of a plastic composite so it doesn't conduct very well and the only hot part is the exhaust port. The cooling assembly dissipates the heat from a side vent and the other side of the laptop is quite cool.

*Edit- it has a first generation 2 core i5-450M CPU

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

If the CPU or GPU core has themal pad in itself (not the VRAM or vrms), you could get a copper shim in which most of the time helps drop the temps tremendously.

You could also replace the thermal compound with a really good aftermarket one, something like GELID GC Extreme would be great.

You could further drop down the temps by removing dust filter (if it has any) on the exhaust to further drop the temps down.

I also recommend you download Throttlestop 8.00 beta 2 and undervolt the CPU and maybe even the GPU.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.