Help with TV settings during mid day

Our family room TV is a Sony (I'll find the model number if needed) and during the day from around 12 to 4pm the sun hits it just right where watching TV just sucks. I just looked in the settings but I have no idea what I need to change in order to make it look good during the day. To people who say shut the blinds, they are shut. It's the windows above them that are the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Our family room TV is a Sony (I'll find the model number if needed) and during the day from around 12 to 4pm the sun hits it just right where watching TV just sucks. I just looked in the settings but I have no idea what I need to change in order to make it look good during the day. To people who say shut the blinds, they are shut. It's the windows above them that are the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does it cause reflections? It's hard to compensate for sunlight hitting the screen.

If you can't shade or move the tv, you can try pumping up the contrast to give the image more intensity.

Tried blinds or curtains?

Reflections there is little you can but block them.

Does it cause reflections? It's hard to compensate for sunlight hitting the screen.

If you can't shade or move the tv, you can try pumping up the contrast to give the image more intensity.

It's terrible glare right in the center. You can't watch two and a half men with glare [emoji1] [emoji1]

Tried blinds or curtains?

Yes. It's the upper 3 little windows that my mom hasn't covered yet that is causing it.

Yes. It's the upper 3 little windows that my mom hasn't covered yet that is causing it.

Well you know what you must do. Honestly its the only way to deal with glare. Turning up brightness will not fix a glare issue.