Good or bad temperatures for i7-4700MQ

So, recently, I've been testing temperatures of my CPU and I'm really shocked about it. Ilde temperatures are high usally high 60s (Assuming ilde temps are if no games are open, or any heavy CPU demanding(Still had skype and a few tabs on Chrome). Anyway, what really shocks me are my load temperatures. While playing a game as simple as CS:GO, my CPU easily easily reaches 85+C - High 90s)

I'm thinking it could be due to bad coolers in my laptop, but I have no clue about laptop coolers. Laptop is Lenovo Y510p

Hope you are able to help me, as I'm starting to hate summer's hot weather + 90C laptop in my room lol

Best regards,

What is the ambient temperatures?

High laptop temperatures aren't abnormal, especially if the laptops are old.

Try cleaning out dust, see if that helps!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

HJZGva.jpg

Just some benchmarks that have been regarding temperatures so as you can see this chip gets pretty hot, but its not really all that uncommon for laptop cpus to get high temps. I believe the TJMax is 100c so after that point it should throttle itself back.