980TI with waterblocks installed

Oritemis

980TI with waterblocks installed where should I buy them?

Installing them yourself is what the manufacturers expect you to do, its not hard.

You could buy 980ti Hybrids but by the sound of your request Im guessing youre doing a custom loop?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Installing them yourself is what the manufacturers expect you to do, its not hard.

You could buy 980ti Hybrids but by the sound of your request Im guessing youre doing a custom loop?

Yes, exactly 3 way...

EVGA HydroCopper springs to mind but hasn't been released yet. I am waiting for these to come out to grab 2 as I prefer the block on them compared to the standard EK Titan X block that is available for the DIYers.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Yes, exactly 3 way...

I would just recommend getting the GPU's, getting the blocks, and then just installing them yourself.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

980TI with waterblocks installed where should I buy them?

EVGA 980 Ti Hybrid AIO water coolers if they ever come back in stock. Amazon or EVGA.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.