960 waterblock

are there any gtx 960 waterblocks?

I am getting a 4gb evga 960 and i want to watercool it NOT FOR FUNCTIONALITY, BUT FOR LOOKS AND FOR EXPERIANCE. And i want to do a full waterloop for my rig. I am currently upgrading from a 750ti evga.

Please i ask you dont question me and just help me find a waterblock <3

Um... That upgrade is not worth IMO, you are gonna win lots of performance, but not so much that its worth. The 960 is not a powerfull card.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

If you have the money for a custom loop, you have the money for a better GPU than a GTX 960. Waterblock companies don't bother with less than top-tier GPUs.

For the price of that 960 get a r9 290. Then the waterblock will actually make sense.

"Please i ask you dont question me"

In practical terms, all of us highly doubt that any company would have developed a water block for the GTX 960 as it's such a low powered card.

You could try to find one, but you should really try to buy one from a reputable firm. Don't cheap out on watercooling, because you'll be able to brag about being watercooled, whilst everything leaks and kills your PC.

Why not just create a custom loop for your CPU and then add your GPU when you have a beefier one?

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

No, there isn't a single full cover waterblock out there for a 960 because there isn't any real justification for one, and you'd be spending over half the price of the GPU just to cool it.

You could go for a universal block from somewhere like EKWB and sort out your own cooling for VRAM and VRM, or you could do what everyone else is saying and make the jump to either a 970 or a 290/290x, which would cost about the same as a 960 with a full cover block anyway

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

• 3 months later...