240GB OCZ arc 100-issues with Windows XP

Dabombinable

I've finally got the SSD to replace the ageing Sata1 100GB HDD in my Toshiba Tecra M5, but while during the multiple attempts to install Windows XP Pro SP3 I'd have the laptop get to the part where it detecting devices, then it suddenly says 'system restarting' and ends up looping through the same process. The SSD is working in my i5 rig and installing Windows off the same CD with no problems, so is there anything I can do to get XP installed with the SSD in the laptop? The laptop had no issues with my Corsair LS Force 60GB so I know it works with Sata3 drives.

(I've got a few weeks until I receive the 4GB of RAM that I ordered and its Core 2 Duo T7600-with the CPU being necessary to install Windows 7 Pro 64bit-the current T2600 is a 32bit CPU-long story short I need it for college as the Celeron M in this laptop is abysmal long with the Intel iGPU).

Edit: I got partway through the setup with the i5 rig and XP had a BSOD and then started a reboot loop. Trying with my Win 7 Home Premium 64bit disk.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It doesn't have an option for setting it. I had to update the bios just so I could actually install Windows 7 correctly.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL