Access Point and Adapter problems. I need help.

So I recently viewed LinusTechTips recent video called, "Pimp My Wifi - Solving Problems & Shopping at Sim Lim Square!". And I have sucky Wifi in my two story house (just like in the video), I tired to find a answer on Reddit /r/TechSupport subreddit. But within a month of no response I gave up. But then I saw his video and I signed up on the forums and now I have posted this question... so lets see if someone can help me out.

So back in September of 2014, I bought a TP-LINK TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps & a TP-LINK TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 Access Point and they are both great products. But now they are having flaws.

This is how my network works in the house. Our office has our main computer whic is connected to our router/modem (which is from Comcast and fairly new), then from a Ethernet cord from the router/modem its connected to Adapter 1. From Adapter 2 which is located upstairs, the Ethernet cord is connected from the Adapter 2 to the Access Point. After all this is done, 1 main computer, 1 Xbox One, sometimes one Xbox 360, 2 laptops, 1 kindle, and 3 android smartphones are connected to the network (in total I have about 9 clients connected to my network).

Our SpeedTest in the house -

Download: 29.47 Mb/s

Upload: 6.06 Mb/s

Problem #1, Recently my adapters are disconnecting from each other maybe once or twice a month now. Once disconnected, I lose internet connection throughout my house because they are not paired with each other. The only way to pair them back up, is if I unplug one of them from the wall and plug it back in. Which for some this is fairly easy to do and no hassle. But when I'm doing work or playing video games, the internet cuts out and I lose so progress or my work doesnt auto-save to the cloud. How do I stop these adapters from disconnecting from each other?

Problem #2, either my Access Point or the Adapters are now giving off a "Moderate" connection to my Xbox One. I cant join multiplayer games, and with my connection on Moderate it kicks me from online games. For example, when I join a online lobby in GTA V it puts me into a lobby by myself and if I join a online game in GTA V with my friends the game kicks me and puts me back into a lobby by myself (even COD has these problems which I dont play anymore).

Things to know:       
- The first adapter is connected downstairs in the office where the router/modem is.
- The second adapter is connected upstairs to the Access Point to "try" and give a better WiFi range throughout the house.

Thanks,

azgoodaz

You can also contact me here:
Twitter: @azgoodaz