Wire management accessories question

Mokad

I've started to think more about the wire management and color scheme of my setup, i got my walls painted when i was 8... to a bright green xD. im trying to get the colours to match black and white, which is going succesful so far except the wall. My idea was to go to the nearest cloth and fabric store and buy large white fabrics for wall behind my setup. After i do that, a few wires below my desk would still be visible (because of the contrast (white wall, black wires)). so my question is, what is that pull down sheet or piece of material i can put under the desk hanging down to hide the wires?

Thanks for any advice

I've started to think more about the wire management and color scheme of my setup, i got my walls painted when i was 8... to a bright green xD. im trying to get the colours to match black and white, which is going succesful so far except the wall. My idea was to go to the nearest cloth and fabric store and buy large white fabrics for wall behind my setup. After i do that, a few wires below my desk would still be visible (because of the contrast (white wall, black wires)). so my question is, what is that pull down sheet or piece of material i can put under the desk hanging down to hide the wires?

Thanks for any advice

Something like this will work well to hold a bunch of wires, but if you just need something to block the wires from being seen, a piece of white particle board from the hardware store will do the job or something that matches the color of your desk

Ikea_Sigmun.jpg