Need help choosing a Z97 motherboard

So...Over the past week I have been jumping around from motherboard to motherboard trying to figure out which one to choose for my build here

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XkZVTW

This is pretty much the last piece of tech I need to finally have the build completed but I'm conflicted in choosing. I've looked at the

Asus MAXIMUS HERO VII

Asus Z97-A

MSI Z97 Gaming 5

ASRock Z97 Extreme 4

I've heard that I should consider a lot of variables such as how the BIOS operates, fan headers, etc. etc.

Anyone have any insight or suggestions on what would be a smart buy? I'm on a budget so I don't need the latest and the greatest however something that will last me a decent amount of time is necessary.

So...Over the past week I have been jumping around from motherboard to motherboard trying to figure out which one to choose for my build here

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XkZVTW

This is pretty much the last piece of tech I need to finally have the build completed but I'm conflicted in choosing. I've looked at the

Asus MAXIMUS HERO VII

Asus Z97-A

MSI Z97 Gaming 5

ASRock Z97 Extreme 4

I've heard that I should consider a lot of variables such as how the BIOS operates, fan headers, etc. etc.

Anyone have any insight or suggestions on what would be a smart buy? I'm on a budget so I don't need the latest and the greatest however something that will last me a decent amount of time is necessary.

For me in the past, I only care about 2 things in a mobo.

1. Looks.

2. Is it SLI / CrossFire support on it?

To be fair, I'm still new to all this. So I might not be the best person to advice on it. But I find that more or less it's the same (not comparing other "lower end" of course).

Do take note on the fan header thou. Now I need to get a splinter for my case fan as my GPU is blocking it. :(

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

I don't know about the other motherboards but I bought the Asus Z97-A a week ago and I'm very satisfied. It's sleek looking, fast booting and easy to install.
I havn't entered BIOS a whole lot, but from the looks of it you should be satisfied too.

I gotta mention how easy it was to plug in the sata cables into the motherboard because I usually have problems with that.

I hope this helped you!

i have the z97-a and i'm very impressed with it. i haven't had any issues and the bios is great. awesomely easy overclocking on this board. in fact the only things you need to change (unless you're going for extreme overclocking) is voltage and core multiplier. everything else just works fine on auto with this board. 

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB