$3000 Aud system

bunnyr31

hey i have been asked to build a system for my friend he has given me a budget of $3000 aud like in the title the system will be used for gaming and some cad, so i have come up with two system that i think would be suitable. as he has nothing the system price has to include keyboard mouse and monitors x3 (he wants three). here are the systems i have come up with. the two systems are for different companys hence the price difference on some of the same items what do you think. also i know they keyboard and mouse arent included in them quotes i think that is more a personal preference for him to decide on. 

post-6984-0-52422100-1430023154.png

-snip-

Is he going to overclock it because you forgot the cooler. No point in having a k series cpu if your not going to overclock.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Use pcpartpicker.com .

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

he plans on overclocking down the track but atm he doesnt want too i will be suggesting a cooler though, a aftermakert air cooler like a hyper 212x should be fine