Random devices showing up on windows 'network'

Hi,

For a very long time I have had devices appearing and disappearing on any machine on my network.

Here are the two most recent ones in 'Network' on windows: http://prntscr.com/6wlxqd

Here is the properties window of 'e3_emea_3uks': http://prntscr.com/6wlebw

Here is the properties window of 'C1905': http://prntscr.com/6wly81

do not own any devices with the same name as those. I also do not own any devices with that MAC address. 

Currently I have limited my devices to three on the network. These are trusted devices.

What I have tried:

• I first noticed a few weeks ago and so I changed my router password. At the time, this had seemed to get rid of them, however I was not paying close attention and only noticed last night that they were back. 
  • I found that my virgin superhub (provided by ISP) had many security flaws in router mode. I bought a Netgear R6250 today. Same situation. (I used a new password to set it up & did not enable WPS)
  • I disconnected Ethernet from my desktop for 30 minutes. Whilst they still appeared on my laptop, they did not appear on my desktop. 

These mac addresses do not show up on 'Attached devices' on either the old router or new router.

**EDIT**

Other device names have shown up before, one being LG Electronics. I do not have the MAC address it displayed as it was not saved. 

These devices mentioned have never been on my network before. Only I know the network password, so anything would have to get by me.

There has never been an unknown computer show up either

Help would be appreciated :),

-James

Hi,

For a very long time I have had devices appearing and disappearing on any machine on my network.

Here are the two most recent ones in 'Network' on windows: http://prntscr.com/6wlxqd

Here is the properties window of 'e3_emea_3uks': http://prntscr.com/6wlebw

Here is the properties window of 'C1905': http://prntscr.com/6wly81

do not own any devices with the same name as those. I also do not own any devices with that MAC address. 

Currently I have limited my devices to three on the network. These are trusted devices.

What I have tried:

• I first noticed a few weeks ago and so I changed my router password. At the time, this had seemed to get rid of them, however I was not paying close attention and only noticed last night that they were back. 
  • I found that my virgin superhub (provided by ISP) had many security flaws in router mode. I bought a Netgear R6250 today. Same situation. (I used a new password to set it up & did not enable WPS)
  • I disconnected Ethernet from my desktop for 30 minutes. Whilst they still appeared on my laptop, they did not appear on my desktop. 

These mac addresses do not show up on 'Attached devices' on either the old router or new router.

Help would be appreciated :),

-James

hey i get random phones that we dont have on mine too .... its kinda got me paranoid about hackers lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

hey i get random phones that we dont have on mine too .... its kinda got me paranoid about hackers lol

Have you ever found out about anything that might be causing it? didn't look too far but it doesn't look like a common thing to be happening lol

those are probably hidden devices that were connected to the pc at one time..but aren't anymore

theres a setting you can change to turn it off

go to device manager and click show hidden devices

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

those are probably hidden devices that were connected to the pc at one time..but aren't anymore

theres a setting you can change to turn it off

go to device manager and click show hidden devices

These devices weren't ever connected to this PC (they aren't brands my family or I have gone for & this is a recent reinstall of windows). They don't show up in device manager and they're only occasionally displayed too, as if something loses connection rather than displaying history 

im guessing you've done rootkit scans already and virus scans

im guessing you've done rootkit scans already and virus scans

I'm 99% convinced I've done that since this issue has been apparent, however i'll run it again as I can't rly put a date on it

what kinda router you got?..and modem

what kinda router you got?..and modem

Modem was provided by the ISP; Virgin Media Superhub 

Router is Netgear R6250 AC1600

I put in the netgear router today as I found VM SuperHub had many security flaws when running in router mode and it was recommended to keep it in modem mode only, which it now is.

C1905 =Sony Xperia M

e3_emea_3uks=Acer e380
do any of your neighbours have these?

C1905 =Sony Xperia M

e3_emea_3uks=Acer e380

do any of your neighbours have these?

I'm unsure and since I have no friendship with close neighbours, it'll be hard to find out.

**I disconnected my WiFi extender about 20 minutes ago to avoid further complication for this. So far, no unknown devices. 

I just had an idea since you mentioned that

what if your neighbours have those devices and are using powerline adapter kits...and you are sorta on the same electrical junction

your probably gonna have to ask your neighbours if they have either device

I just had an idea since you mentioned that

what if your neighbours have those devices and are using powerline adapter kits...and you are sorta on the same electrical junction

The WiFi extender wasn't powerline; it just acted as a bridge. However,as a temporary solution it has been replaced by a powerline adaptor. 

I'll probably try asking them  tomorrow.

It looks as though the WiFi extender had a big role in whatever was causing it so i'll leave that out for a few days to see if anything returns... Doing virus scan on every machine that had seen these devices, I need to go to sleep now (11pm). Thanks for your help so far :)