What should I upgrade next

Juanse

well, you can check my setup at my profile. What do you think I should upgrade next?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

An ssd boot drive would be a great choice, u could also look at changing that slightly sketch PSU and upgrading ur graphics card, or even adding another 760 via sli.

PSU, SSD boot drive and then more RAM, 8 GB is not enough anymore IMO

An ssd boot drive would be a great choice, u could also look at changing that slightly sketch PSU and upgrading ur graphics card, or even adding another 760 via sli.

what's wrong with my PSU?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

i would do the gpu or cpu cooler

Why the cooler? His cpu is non k so no overclocking, waste of money when there are other parts he will see more benefit from.

id upgrade your penis size 4 inch isnt good enough anymore bro

i would do the gpu or cpu cooler

For a non OC CPU?

You have 4 inches

PSU, SSD boot drive and then more RAM, 8 GB is not enough anymore IMO

What's wrong with my PSU?

Why would you even type out that worthless post that makes you look like an imbecile? You're mentally damaged. Maybe you should call your mom to come pick you up from the mall.

what's wrong with my PSU?

For dual gtx 760s, 650 watts is cutting it a but close and I think it is a bronze, I'm sure it works fine, but in my case I think I have actually hit max wattage on mine before, or close to it with some overclocking

What's wrong with my PSU?

The forum only seems to like EVGA, Seasonic, and [sometimes] Corsair power supplies.

I think you'd appreciate a graphics card upgrade the most. As the guy above said, another 760 or a different model altogether.

The forum only seems to like EVGA, Seasonic, and [sometimes] Corsair power supplies.

I think you'd appreciate a graphics card upgrade the most. As the guy above said, another 760 or a different model altogether.

I actually thought to myself... I don't want to be that... Only these brands... Guy that there always seems to be, lol! I'm honestly fine with anything, and ur PSU is fine.

I think the reason the forum tends to go to those brands is because they have a good reputation, I recommended a new PSU because I have no clue if it is good or not and if he went SLI that would be cutting it close with even a slight overclock on the GPUs. If it is a good PSU and he is not going SLI then keep it. 

For dual gtx 760s, 650 watts is cutting it a but close and I think it is a bronze, I'm sure it works fine, but in my case I think I have actually hit max wattage on mine before, or close to it with some overclocking

Would't selling my 760 and getting a 970 be better?

I think the reason the forum tends to go to those brands is because they have a good reputation, I recommended a new PSU because I have no clue if it is good or not and if he went SLI that would be cutting it close with even a slight overclock on the GPUs. If it is a good PSU and he is not going SLI then keep it.

Indeed.

Depends what you can get for your card. But yes I believe 970 is better than 760 SLI. Only thing I would worry about with the 970 is the 3.5 GB of VRAM and GTA V if you play it, seen some people say that is uses more than 4 gb past 1080p

Very very likely. I don't know the specifics enough to compare two 760s to one 970, though. But I like single-card computers more, and it would be better for your power supply too.

Depends what you can get for your card. But yes I believe 970 is better than 760 SLI. Only thing I would worry about with the 970 is the 3.5 GB of VRAM and GTA V if you play it, seen some people say that is uses more than 4 gb past 1080p

I don't have a 4k monitor, but I think if you put 2 2gb gpu in sli you won't get 4gb.No?

Why the cooler? His cpu is non k so no overclocking, waste of money when there are other parts he will see more benefit from.

For a non OC CPU?

i bought an aio with my first cpu which wasn't unlocked, but it looked nice and when i upgraded later on, i was able to immediately overclock. If aesthetics are important or you plan on upgrading later on and OC-ing, they make some affordable heatsinks, if not, then don't, its merely a thought

How about a R9 290 or 290x? I haven't looked, but I think they're in the price range of a 970. 650 watts will handle an R9 290..

How about a R9 290 or 290x? I haven't looked, but I think they're in the price range of a 970. 650 watts will handle an R9 290..

For 290x have a look at JayzTwoCents latest video, in the 40's on 1080p max settings, turn them to normal and 60-100 with an average in the 70's. For me personally I would not buy either but that is because I love CUDA. I don't know a ton for gaming mostly for computing and CUDA work. 

Why would you even type out that worthless post that makes you look like an imbecile? You're mentally damaged. Maybe you should call your mom to come pick you up from the mall.

so you have 4 incher too so sad we need a charity for this 

I don't have a 4k monitor, but I think if you put 2 2gb gpu in sli you won't get 4gb.No?

no, vram is not shared in sli sadly, I know because I have 2 770s but only 2gb per card. Basically the vram is not additive!