About to start playing LoL, any tips?

Go to solution Solved by Remilia,

Just remember that people who flames are idiots with a temper problem or simply getting overemotional. Also, the game censors swears by default, you can

turn it off in the client options.

Here's the best example in practice, different game, but point still stands:

About what champions you should play, find those you enjoy, don't go for champions simply because they're strong. When there's a new champion rotation, try making a custom game with bots and see if you're interested. Also try to get a champions for each role, you can't always get what you want.

Something that's very important is that if it didn't work out the first time, it's probably not going to work out the second one, or third,,,or fourth. Sometimes you just have to play super safe and there's nothing you can really do about it. If you want to really improve, it's not going to happen simply by playing tons of matches. For example when you have a bad match, look at what you could have done better, even if it's clearly someone else that lost you the game.

As for macros, there's not really anything to put macro's on. There's a thing called scripting, it will execute combos inhumanely fast and can dodge attacks automatically. They're illegal though and you're a total dick if you use them. I suppose you could put certain keys on the macro buttons for easy access.

What region are you in @T.Vengeance.

I'm in the North American region. Also you like Annie? Wait until you get level 12 and get flash. Then you can flash tibbers. OP.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

when you install it go to control panel>right click>uninstal

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

when you install it go to control panel,right click, uninstal

Damn, that is some good advice!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I'm in the North American region. Also you like Annie? Wait until you get level 12 and get flash. Then you can flash tibbers. OP.

I really like Annie, she's an extremely good champion in my opinion. Seeing she is one of the cheapest on the market.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Keep this in mind guys it's worse to get killed than not getting a kill, so play safe and try not to rush things and get yourself in a bad position.

Ah, and something else, try to see the difference between a bad fight and a good fight before it happens.

Way too often do people take fights where they have the weaker initiation, lack of vision or simply isn't paying properly attention to the enemy team.

Another thing you should always think about at all times, is what you're doing contributing to your team? If you're a top laner and is winning, don't just camp the lane for the rest of the match and think you're doing your part of the work.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

From my experience as a current Platinum 3 player with 1,6k normal wins.

Abuse that mute button, I mean it. People will blame, flame, verbally abuse, rape you.

The community is one of the worst, but the reward in the game is one of the highest I have ever felt.

Nothing beats outplaying other people and getting a win by playing it smart.

Try to enjoy it, but you have to put your mind on zero because in 75% of the games you'll be playing... there will be flaming. The mute button is your best friend.

And for the love of god, don't flame back. You'll not only have lost any fun you could've been having in the game, but you'll turn into one of them.

Simply try out champions that seem interesting to you and you like, there is no wrong champion(except Bard atm xD).

Don't forget, it's a game. So try to enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, uninstall and move on to the next one.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

If you can play blitzcrank early HE'S GREAT for new people. You land your Q and get your team a kill. And in low level games, Warding is amazing!

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)