Issue with booting into Windows

WereCat

So, yesterday I got home at night and turned PC on and this happened. I was waiting for about 2-3 min but it was still trying to boot so I turned PC off and then on again and it all went well then. I just ignored it because it happened first time but today morning it happened again. Any idea whats up?

And yes, I am booting from SSD. There is AE post code which means "Boot Legacy OS" which means that BIOS cant detect OS? I am not sure what is happening.

No one knows? :(

I just got home from work and it happened again.

First startup.. AE postcode and Windows booting screen that lags like hell (the circle showing loading lags like hell)- Then I restart it and it boots flawlessly.

Windows 8.1 repair function doesent work for me when I insert bootable USB I just get error.

Maybe something's off in your BIOS? Else, that could be anything, either OS or hardware related :(

CPU : i5 4570 MB : MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate (MS-7850) RAM : Kingston 4x4 1600 GPU : Radeon HD 6670 SSD : samsung 840 PRO PSU : Corsair CX500

Maybe something's off in your BIOS? Else, that could be anything, either OS or hardware related :(

Dunno what.. I have been runing this system for over a year now and havent changed anything in BIOS recently.

Dunno what.. I have been runing this system for over a year now and havent changed anything in BIOS recently.

Well I've got a problem pretty similar to your, and I'm looking after an answer too :P

CPU : i5 4570 MB : MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate (MS-7850) RAM : Kingston 4x4 1600 GPU : Radeon HD 6670 SSD : samsung 840 PRO PSU : Corsair CX500

Well I've got a problem pretty similar to your, and I'm looking after an answer too :P

Ah, I see.

Hmm.

Did you installed any Windows updates recently? I did before that happened.. I was installing Microsoft Visual Studio and that told me PC needs to be restarted first so I did it and it installed some updates but then in turned on fine and MSVS installed just fine. Then I went to work and when I got home this happened.

Yeah I did install windows update and I was kinda considering that as a possibility, but Microsoft would have patched or we'd have seen news about that

Yeah I did install windows update and I was kinda considering that as a possibility, but Microsoft would have patched or we'd have seen news about that

Tommorow I will try to uninstal those and then I will tell you if it helped.. I am going to sleep now.