kinda like whole room water cooling

Hi i have a plan and i'm unsure of its success rate, 

next year ill be moving into a house with just my fiance and i will have my own room for just my computer and stuff i.e. man cave i was thinking, what you guys think if i where to take my radiator out of my case and put it onto the other side of the room run lots of tubing from the cpu and gpu to it essentially isolating any of the noise due to cooling to the other side of the room,  i currently have on of those cheap (but very powerful) delphi pumps, a D5 (for whatever reason corsair branded) pump, id probably get a cheap psu and bridge the 24 pin to tun the pumps and fans  

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

Probably a bigger hassle than it's worth it

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

It's only recommended if you are VERY experienced with watercooling and then you can still encounter huge problems.

Not worth it.

Hi i have a plan and i'm unsure of its success rate, 

next year ill be moving into a house with just my fiance and i will have my own room for just my computer and stuff i.e. man cave i was thinking, what you guys think if i where to take my radiator out of my case and put it onto the other side of the room run lots of tubing from the cpu and gpu to it essentially isolating any of the noise due to cooling to the other side of the room,  i currently have on of those cheap (but very powerful) delphi pumps, a D5 (for whatever reason corsair branded) pump, id probably get a cheap psu and bridge the 24 pin to tun the pumps and fans  

Surely it's much easier to just get seriously long peripheral cables and leave your PC at the other end of the room...

It's only recommended if you are VERY experienced with watercooling and then you can still encounter huge problems.

Not worth it.

Even if very experienced I wouldn't say its all that recommended.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I would not do this unless I had a solid couple of months worth of free time, not to mention money, experience, and more time for maintenance of this loop.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Success rate is 100%...
Its basically like those huge external rads. but placed a bit further from where you sit.

The real problem is maintenance and bleeding and possibly noise.

It depends on how big the room it is.
I don't think a D5 is what you want.  
Why not to take the rad and pump outside of the room so you absolutely don't hear them?

From seeing Linus videos.  I think some bleeding points like a few valves through out the long line of tubing should be considered. 

And I think an individual pump in each rig, is needed just in case of external pump failing and also maintenance 

I ave quite experienced with water cooling and i think im still going to try it just to see what happens, money wise the only thing i would buy would be the new psu and that would be like £20  i already have loads of tubing and 2 pumps, obviously if the pumps arnt sufficient id get another or something 

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman 

I would not do this unless I had a solid couple of months worth of free time, not to mention money, experience, and more time for maintenance of this loop.

im a student, i have soooo much free time

Surely it's much easier to just get seriously long peripheral cables and leave your PC at the other end of the room...

what about the latency that would occur, this would probably also cost more than what i have planned as i already have everything (just out of hoarding not because ive already started  buying for this) apart from the psu 

Success rate is 100%...

Its basically like those huge external rads. but placed a bit further from where you sit.

The real problem is maintenance and bleeding and possibly noise.

It depends on how big the room it is.

I don't think a D5 is what you want.  

Why not to take the rad and pump outside of the room so you absolutely don't hear them?

From seeing Linus videos.  I think some bleeding points like a few valves through out the long line of tubing should be considered. 

And I think an individual pump in each rig, is needed just in case of external pump failing and also maintenance 

as far as bleeding is concerned that wouldnt matter i could do that, 

Realistically putting the whole pc somewhere else and just getting long cables for your display and input devices is going to be much more cost-effective.

But if you decide to do it just because it's awesome, then that's okay with me.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Realistically putting the whole pc somewhere else and just getting long cables for your display and input devices is going to be much more cost-effective.

But if you decide to do it just because it's awesome, then that's okay with me.

im glad its fine with you, would this be something people would be interested in seeing? video or pictures? ive also debated putting another rad outside but id have to convince the misses to let me