CS:GO script to test out all camo's?

JorenBus

Hello all,

I've been thinking about buying a camo for my AK on CS:GO. However, I can't decide between the Wasteland Rebel and Case Hardened.

Is there some sort of script where I can use these weapons (on a private server of course) so I can decide?

Thanks

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

yes you can click on test when looking at skins

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Whats with all those skins? Do they give you a better weapon or just your swag level goes up?

yes you can click on test when looking at skins

I mean in-game.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

I mean in-game.

yes I think it puts you in the test range with them

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Whats with all those skins? Do they give you a better weapon or just your swag level goes up?

yes I think it puts you in the test range with them

How? I can only inspect it, not use it in-game.

I want that because it increases my swekyololevel to over 9000 #rekt

It's like hats, purely cosmetic.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3