S340

SonGoku

has anyone removed the NZXT bracket that hides the cables and plasti dip it? if so can i have a link? is it easy?

If you look at any s340 review, you should see that that the bracket comes off with several screws. It should be pretty easy to coat it with plasti dip.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you look at any s340 review, you should see that that the bracket comes off with several screws. It should be pretty easy to coat it with plasti dip.

do you know which silverstone psu filter fits on the bottom of the case? i'm trying to coat the bracket lime green sort of like the corsair lp green, but a bit darker to match the cablemod green

do you know which silverstone psu filter fits on the bottom of the case? i'm trying to coat the bracket lime green sort of like the corsair lp green, but a bit darker to match the cablemod green

Silverstone doesn't have an appropriate filter. What you should be looking for is a 100 x 160-200mm magnetic fan filter.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.