Wil the H100I WITH MSI G45 FIT IN FRACTAL R4??

Hej guys. I have one simpel question, that i hope you can help me with. As the titel say" Wil the H100I WITH MSI G45 FIT IN FRACTAL R4??" I am worrie about the tall heatsicks the MOBO have.. Any one can help? THANKS!

I'm pretty sure it should

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I'm pretty sure it should

I hope so. Gonna order this the 27.. Really hope is does.. Still, i dont like to take chance... Are there more ppl, who know it can?

I hope so. Gonna order this the 27.. Really hope is does.. Still, i dont like to take chance... Are there more ppl, who know it can?

if it doesn't fit get slim fans Gelid has some good ones

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

if it doesn't fit get slim fans Gelid has some good ones

Hmm, have a link? I want performence, and silent. Can i use the sofware, corsair give with other fans?? ( I am kinda new to this pc thing ) :)

Hmm, have a link? I want performence, and silent. Can i use the sofware, corsair give with other fans?? ( I am kinda new to this pc thing ) :)

http://www.gelidsolutions.com/products/index.php?lid=1&cid=2&id=83 won't be the best for performance but will still be decent 

Yes you can use corsair link with other fans as long as their pwm

I am purity sure it can take the H100I maybe even in push pull seeing their are six fan locations

I am purity sure it can take the H100I maybe even in push pull seeing their are six fan locations

My problem is, that the heatsink on the MOBO is tall. It may hit the h100i, and that wil be really bad. :)

My problem is, that the heatsink on the MOBO is tall. It may hit the h100i, and that wil be really bad. :)

did you read the post

Hej guys. I have one simpel question, that i hope you can help me with. As the titel say" Wil the H100I WITH MSI G45 FIT IN FRACTAL R4??" I am worrie about the tall heatsicks the MOBO have.. Any one can help? THANKS!

I just hope the normal fans fit.. 

if not you can always return the it as a last resort

if not you can always return the it as a last resor

I am very thank full for the help! Just one simpel question more. If it do not fit, what do i take insted? :)

Yes you can use the link software but you use only able to use two extra fans the rest after into the onboard fan controller

I am very thank full for the help! Just one simpel question more. If it do not fit, what do i take insted? :)

corsair H80i if you really want water cooling but the Noctua NH-D14 will have higher performance and be more quiet

the r4sould do you a fine choice of cases but the xl series might be a better case also what is your budget and other choice of parts

the r4sould do you a fine choice of cases but the xl series might be a better case also what is your budget and other choice of parts

I really dont have the monye for that :s. But how whould the bigger case help me??

Yes you will have a easy time fitting in a h100i in your case with that motherboard I'll supply a picture of my similar setup excluding the motherboard. TIP: ROUTE THE CABLES FIRST!!!!!! Those are SP120's on the top and on the 140mm mounts AF140's

IMG_2095_zps561dd4b8.jpg

Yes you will have a easy time fitting in a h100i in your case with that motherboard I'll supply a picture of my similar setup excluding the motherboard. TIP: ROUTE THE CABLES FIRST!!!!!! Those are SP120's on the top and on the 140mm mounts AF140's

IMG_2095_zps561dd4b8.jpg

Look nice! Thanks! You save my day! I just hope all fit when i get it! :). Where is the 8 pin?? :-.D

I really dont have the monye for that :s. But how whould the bigger case help me??

It would give more space for larger motherboards you can go xlatx longer graphics cards an over all upgradeable

Look nice! Thanks! You save my day! I just hope all fit when i get it! :). Where is the 8 pin?? :-.D

Its there its hidden behind the tubes :P pretty sneaky. Which I routed prior to the h100i.

Its there its hidden behind the tubes :P pretty sneaky. Which I routed prior to the h100i.

Oh! I wil say thank you for your help, all of you. I wil buy all these things today! :) Cant wait <3. Thanks again!

No problem the one thing I will say is you may  need to be creative meaning routing wise with your board because my 8 pin was at the top of my board and yours is a little further down. You'll be fine though :)

quote name="KofodGame" post="384074" timestamp="1372286498"]

is this the board you wantpost-30748-0-63455000-1372287291.png[

quote name="KofodGame" post="384074" timestamp="1372286498"]

is this the board you wantattachicon.giffive_pictures1_2839_20130513130647_g.png[

He was asking on my board where the 8 pin was because you can't see it behind the h100i.

I have no doubt it will fit for you. I am running the MSI Z87-GD65 in my R4 with a top mounted H100i. It is a little tight on the CPU 8pin, the fan will be push up against it, otherwise a great fit. If you happen to get an individually sleeved extension for the 8 pin or make one yourself it fits even better.