Audio choices abundant!

Well, this is my first official topic.  -Ever-.  Well, not really ever, but on this forum.  So, here I am looking for feedback from the community in regards to choices on my next pair of cans.  Be gentle.

So, I've been pretty decided with going along and getting AKG k712 Pro's, because from all I have read and seen reviews of - their sound signature is almost perfect.  They're not recessed in any -real- way, they've got tight and punchy bass, their treble has some sparkle and then the mids are detailed but smooth -low- esque mids.  Well, like a curious buyer I decided to look in to even more options as I originally had been deciding between DT880's and 990's, but eventually ruled them out because of the reviews of treble on their part; I like some treble, but not too much.  I suppose my perfect idea of a headphone is a sound signature that is detailed in all regards, spaced out nicely, tight punchy bass, smooth mids and just a decent amount of treble to make vocal's actually have some sparkle, but with detail, precision, and insane amounts of comfort.  My list has grown to this;

AKG k712 Pro
Fostex T50RP V1 by Mayflower Electronics
Hifiman HE400
Mrspeakers Mad Dog
Mrspeakers Alpha Dog
DT880(despite the talk of Treble, they're still of interest)
Philips Fidelio x1 / x2
For reference this is all to be used on an Objective 2 all-in-one combo.

The list is exstensive and I am sure many would say to go to Headfi or Headfonia to get those opinions, but I'd rather start and ask the LTT community before headin' that way.  I value and would love any input on comparisons for those who may've heard any of these headphones or even have other suggestions.  Price range is definitely just around $650 being max as these cans will likely last me a good long time for gaming, music listening, and any other shenanigans I can get involved with them.  Also a primary curiosity on my part is the differences between the Mayflower offering and Mrspeakers - if anyone has heard the differences between -any- of Mayflowers and Mrspeakers offerings, I'd love to hear them.  I keep coming back to Ortho's as I like clean and detailed sound as well as comfort.  

So, in short; suggestions, comparisons, direct question on the comparison of Mayflower V1, V2, V3 to Mrspeakers Mad / Alpha dog, and just general feedback.  

Thank you in advance.  ^^