Kraken X61 in Define R4

So I have been looking into upgrading my CPU cooler from the Intel stock one, and I was originally looking at the Cooler Master Glacer 240L, but after reading some reviews after extended use, a huge percentage of people complained over the radiator leaking, the rad breaking, and even in some cases the tubing catching fire!

So I am now looking into the Kraken X61, which people say is great and has low temps, but there is one problem. The X61 apparently doesn't fit in my Define R4, but some people on other forums and sites have said that there are ways of fitting it in by drilling a couple holes, and removing some hard drive bays.

Can anyone here help?

@Xamurus

It can fit with some case modification but you will need a template and a few dry fits to access where is the best fit regarding your components.

This is a good template for drilling the holes and i would recommend that when you do your dry fitting that you use fans attached to check for enough clearance. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Look into the Cooler Master Seidon 240M.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

• 1 month later...