Upgrading to HyperX Cloud from Steelseries Siberia

Go to solution Solved by sqwidee,

Ok, did some more research, they do not support mic monitoring apparently.

So I've been eyeing the HyperX Cloud as a replacement for my old Steelseries Siberias and my broken ATH M50s. I need a headset and a set of street phones, and these are the best compromise I know of since the mic is removable.

The one feature I demand from gaming headsets is no-delay in-ear playback from the mic so I can hear my own voice clearly (otherwise I can't hear myself over my friends yelling at each other lol). The Siberias had this but it recently stopped working.

Does anyone know if the headset has this feature? That will be the deciding factor for me.

Git Gud.

Can't answer your question, OP but mind enlightening me as to what anime your avatar is of? Is it Deadman Wonderland perhaps? (probably wrong guess)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Can't answer your question, OP but mind enlightening me as to what anime your avatar is of? Is it Deadman Wonderland perhaps? (probably wrong guess)

Yes it is the Deadman Wonderland headbutt!

Git Gud.

Ok, did some more research, they do not support mic monitoring apparently.

Git Gud.

FYI, the Syba DAC has mic monitoring with zero latency, so you can use it with any headphone/mic combo.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Seeing as I still need to invest in a new headphone/mic set right now, I probably can't afford this, but I'll keep my eye on it.

Git Gud.