212 EVO air cooling on AMD CPU

You could always buy an AiO water cooler, if the rear fan slot is 120mm. Like the h80 or a Seidon 120V.

I actually found an old fan that I can mount on the rear side, I just have to make the cable a bit longer, but It moves quite a bit of air :)

so I'll put an update on that

I'm also going to try to install some rubber rings behind the motherboard to see if my case stops vibrating as much

I actually found an old fan that I can mount on the rear side, I just have to make the cable a bit longer, but It moves quite a bit of air :)

so I'll put an update on that

I'm also going to try to install some rubber rings behind the motherboard to see if my case stops vibrating as much

Cleaning the heatsink might help as well.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Cleaning the heatsink might help as well.

Ok I installed a rear fan, and the old games (which were also causing overheating ), now don't anymore :)

the pc is a bit louder on idle because of the rear fan, but under load it doesn't make more sound :)

so fore the moment I'm good I think .... 

Ok I installed a rear fan, and the old games (which were also causing overheating ), now don't anymore :)

the pc is a bit louder on idle because of the rear fan, but under load it doesn't make more sound :)

so fore the moment I'm good I think .... 

Haha nice what one extra fan can do hey :)

If you look for a cooler later on anyway, could give the TX3 from coolermaster a look also. It is a bit smaller than the 212 EVO so might be able to fit your smaller case. Won't perform as well but would be much better than the stock cooler.

Haha nice what one extra fan can do hey :)

If you look for a cooler later on anyway, could give the TX3 from coolermaster a look also. It is a bit smaller than the 212 EVO so might be able to fit your smaller case. Won't perform as well but would be much better than the stock cooler.

ok thanks :)