Should i buy these for mining litecoins?

OKay so i have no idea about how the mining works except the whole "finding blocks" thing

I want to mine litecoins and i was wondering if it would even be worth my money buying these?

Dont hate because im a noob about this.  If im just wasting my time tell me.

thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/ASICMiner-Block-Erupter-USB-Sapphire/dp/B00CUJT7TO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

There are no ASICs currently available that will make you any kind of profit mining Litecoin. The device you linked is a SHA 256 ASIC and won't  mine Litecoin at all, you would need a scrypt ASIC.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

There are no ASICs currently available that will make you any kind of profit mining Litecoin. The device you linked is a SHA 256 ASIC and won't  mine Litecoin at all, you would need a scrypt ASIC.

What do you mean scrypt?

• 3 weeks later...

get a scrypt asic miner if you want to mine, mining with gpus is nothing compared to the asics save your Graphics card and buy an asic miner or just dont bother.

In all honestly even buying a scrypt miner can be risky. You would get better profit if you were to buy into cloud mining but one where you can sell your mining power back if you want out. This is one of the best cloud mining websites you can also sell you mining power back, http://zenminer.com/SignUp