Tough choices for peripherals

I am currently torn between peripherals.

I am wanting to get a 1440p monitor to take advantage of my 780 Ti SLi, but I have around £231 to spend which has to include keyboard and mouse as well.

If that's not a possibility I'm thinking of getting a Blackwidow Chroma and a bog-standard 1080p Samsung 24 inch monitor, because let's be honest, the keyboard looks amazing.

Can anyone help me with either suggestions or swaying me one side or the other?

Thanks

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

I am currently torn between peripherals.

I am wanting to get a 1440p monitor to take advantage of my 780 Ti SLi, but I have around £231 to spend which has to include keyboard and mouse as well.

If that's not a possibility I'm thinking of getting a Blackwidow Chroma and a bog-standard 1080p Samsung 24 inch monitor, because let's be honest, the keyboard looks amazing.

Can anyone help me with either suggestions or swaying me one side or the other?

Thanks

I would go for the keyboard and 1080, simply because if you have the money, a mech keyboard is an absolute must have, they are just so nice.

However saying that, I can't vouch for the new razer keyboards as they use their own type of mechanical switch and not cherry (razer keyboards before 2014 are brilliant) I'm not saying the new ones are bad or anything, I'm just saying the switches might be abit iffy (which is the main part of a mech keyboard)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I would go for the keyboard and 1080, simply because if you have the money, a mech keyboard is an absolute must have, they are just so nice.

However saying that, I can't vouch for the new razer keyboards as they use their own type of mechanical switch and not cherry (razer keyboards before 2014 are brilliant) I'm not saying the new ones are bad or anything, I'm just saying the switches might be abit iffy (which is the main part of a mech keyboard)

Yeah, never had a mechanical keyboard before so should be good. 

Upcoming build: 4790k OC @ 4.6Ghz, Dual MSI 980 Twin Frozr V, 16 GB Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz RAM, 760T Corsair Case w/ Razer Blackwidow Chroma 

Yeah, never had a mechanical keyboard before so should be good. 

Yeah, you should defo get one, you'll never go back to membrane keyboards again I guarantee. You might wanna get one from ducky or cooler master though because at least they use legit cherry switches

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Yeah, you should defo get one, you'll never go back to membrane keyboards again I guarantee. You might wanna get one from ducky or cooler master though because at least they use legit cherry switches

Yeah. I heard Linus' review and he seemed to praise them and said they were very similar.

Yeah. I heard Linus' review and he seemed to praise them and said they were very similar.

Alright, cool I know the build quality of it will be amazing and If linus says the switches are alright then by all means get one, looks really nice.

Alright, cool I know the build quality of it will be amazing and If linus says the switches are alright then by all means get one, looks really nice.

Yeah, it's a shame we don't get the new Corsair K70 here in the UK, isn't it? :/ That would have been slightly cheaper, but I can't lie, I do like Razer branding, it's like having Apple but for computer accessories =D

Yeah, it's a shame we don't get the new Corsair K70 here in the UK, isn't it? :/ That would have been slightly cheaper, but I can't lie, I do like Razer branding, it's like having Apple but for computer accessories =D

Yeah lots of people disagree with me on this but from my own personal experiences corsair keyboards are not that nice, fair enough they are metal but it feels like pot metal to me. and I would rather have high quality plastic over cheap metal anyday. 

But I would bet money that someone is gonna quote me on that disagreeing with me haha.

Yeah lots of people disagree with me on this but from my own personal experiences corsair keyboards are not that nice, fair enough they are metal but it feels like pot metal to me. and I would rather have high quality plastic over cheap metal anyday. 

But I would bet money that someone is gonna quote me on that disagreeing with me haha.

Aha :)