Which AMD Rewards Should I Pick?

Get Sniper Elite 3, it looks BADA$$ Its is what I got with my silver reward, also I got Thief which is also good as well.

That's only for GOLD not Bronze reward.

EDIT: Also seeing gore makes my heart hurt.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

adding you to the list of people im jealous of.... (its a pretty long list)

The Driving Force GT is relatively very cheap! Budget steering wheel that I bought for Gran Turismo 5.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

The Driving Force GT is relatively very cheap! Budget steering wheel that I bought for Gran Turismo 5.

Your definition of cheap is diffrent than mine..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.