Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer

Yes yes I know that call of duty is not everyone favourite or most beloved game but for the ones that do here is the reveal trailer.

Also here is the "Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Behind the Scenes Preview Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B00xKmtyfaY

Nice to see the in-progress shots.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Not quite sure where the "all-new engine" comes into play. Lean has been a feature of CoD4 for years..

That made it seem like it should be a movie, not a game, unless it is a movie.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

The whole trailer is CGI, no real gameplay, but still looks promising, maybe they step up.A bit.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Even if that was in-gameplay it didnt look good, last of use graphics looked very close and bloody bf3 on a ps3 or xbox 360 looks very comparable to it. Graphics aren't everything but this is the time to show that off.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Not again. I am a fan of a couple of the COD games but this is just to much....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

In the xbox reveal today before they played it said it is running the engine so it's not CGI but real gameplay.

So this is the "Next Gen" CoD game according to Activision & it's based on a new engine supposedly but I personally doubt that since it's going to be released on both older & newer console platforms : XBOX360, XBOX One, PS3, PS4 & of course the PC.
The post apocalyptic setting even though has been done to death, could lead to exciting things.

What do you think folks ?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

sigh..... yet another COD

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Merged :)

The shots given to us so far are rather disappointing.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

74Pz3tB.jpg

I really like seeing posts like this from haters that were expecting the reveal to show how much better PCs are.. OFC PCs are better and always will be, but I guess some people will never understand that. What did you expect? The Xbox One to have same graphics and run same FPS with a PC that is able to run a GTX Titan? I am disappoint failfish.png

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

I really like seeing posts like this from haters that were expecting the reveal to show how much better PCs are.. OFC PCs are better and always will be, but I guess some people will never understand that. What did you expect? The Xbox One to have same graphics and run same FPS with a PC that is able to run a GTX Titan? I am disappoint failfish.png

The problem is...this is absolutely nothing new and groundbreaking. They had soooooo much time to make the game look much better than what's currently offered. They failed. It's hardly better than the Uncharted series.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

The problem is...this is absolutely nothing new and groundbreaking. They had soooooo much time to make the game look much better than what's currently offered. They failed. It's hardly better than the Uncharted series.

You can't possibly know they didn't try their best with the hardware they possessed.

lol, reading a little too much into a comparison shot there buddy?  The presentation itself compared modern warfare 3 models to the new ones.  Does that mean they are "haters" of the 360 now?  I doubt many expected the new xbox to outdo a cutting edge PC but the difference is pretty staggering nonetheless.

This is what Naughty Dogs was capable with the PS3 on Uncharted 3. You're telling me that Infinity Ward couldn't do better?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61b1iQKoOsL._SL1280_.jpg

lol, reading a little too much into a comparison shot there buddy?  The presentation itself compared modern warfare 3 models to the new ones.  Does that mean they are "haters" of the 360 now?  I doubt many expected the new xbox to outdo a cutting edge PC but the difference is pretty staggering nonetheless.

OFC it showcased MW3 but on the X360, not MW3 max settings PC vs. CoD: Ghosts Xbox One. Also the difference is again staggering cause it's MAX SETTINGS. Xbox 360 nor One won't run games at the settings PC run them. Put the settings on medium and they will look much more alike. PC will be better still. 

This is what Naughty Dogs was capable with the PS3 on Uncharted 3. You're telling me that Infinity Ward couldn't do better?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61b1iQKoOsL._SL1280_.jpg

It's Infinity Ward. I doubt they could trololol.

quote 'We are still 60 frames a second, low latency controls' Since when has COD been 60 fps on console? ermmmm never. Maybe now with the newest gen but not the Ps3/360

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Every year I keep saying I'm not going to get the next CoD game...and every year I end up getting excited about it...and I end up getting it. I more than happy with Black Ops (it's my favorite CoD multiplayer on 360), disappointed by MW3, and I was meh about Black Ops 2...I'll admit that this has me intrigued but after the past couple years I'll remain skeptical.

Not quite sure where the "all-new engine" comes into play. Lean has been a feature of CoD4 for years..

Lean has never been on consoles, IIRC. It's a 'feature' because COD is essentially only marketed to consoles now.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Meh, it looks like an easy MGS rip-off :/

I actually loved CoD, the original one, but it started going downstairs eversince :/

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...