Caseking.de slow?

Kittke

I orderd a Phantom 530 red 10days ago and it still didn't arive.

Anyone else having any problems that caseking is slow?

No No No

Why don't you buy from alternate.be if you live in Belgium?

Did you already received a delivery confirmation? If so, it's not a problem of Caseking anymore, but the parcel service.

I'm guessing, that also belgian parcel service have a tracking system in place, so I'd contact the parcel service. 

If you don't have a delivery confirmation, then I'd contact Caseking. Their customer service is amongst the best I've yet encountered, and I'm sure they'll be able to provide sufficient information about the whereabouts and status of your order or if they're waiting for another batch to arrive to send your way, sometimes the updates on the site can be a little slow. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Why don't you buy from alternate.be if you live in Belgium?

The phantom 530 wasn't availeble there.

Did you already received a delivery confirmation? If so, it's not a problem of Caseking anymore, but the parcel service.

I'm guessing, that also belgian parcel service have a tracking system in place, so I'd contact the parcel service. 

If you don't have a delivery confirmation, then I'd contact Caseking. Their customer service is amongst the best I've yet encountered, and I'm sure they'll be able to provide sufficient information about the whereabouts and status of your order or if they're waiting for another batch to arrive to send your way, sometimes the updates on the site can be a little slow.

I contacted caseking and they sad it should arive at my house somewhere this week so happy me.

No No No