Need someone to make Youtube Banner

TheInverseKey

I am starting a new Youtube channel and need a professional Banner any help would be great. 

If you're going to ask something of us, provide some information.

Otherwise, here you go.

2560x1440-davys-grey-solid-color-backgro

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

info.. we need info....

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Two years in graphic design and experience with living off of commissions, and what's asked of me is "make a banner pls kthx"

Needy people lol...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

If you're going to ask something of us, provide some information.

Otherwise, here you go.

2560x1440-davys-grey-solid-color-backgro

Lol dead here is a logo that I need integrated into the banner.fmcTufD.png?1

Lol dead here is a logo that I need integrated into the banner.

What is your channel in general, though? Is there any gaming? Is it reviews? Video blogs? Community-based? Is it a company channel? Professional or more lenient/casual? Tips and tricks? Guides?

What is your channel in general, though? Is there any gaming? Is it reviews? Video blogs? Community-based? Is it a company channel? Professional or more lenient/casual? Tips and tricks? Guides?

Pretty much everything that you said lol.

Pretty much everything that you said lol.

Colour scheme?

Colour scheme red, black, white and women 

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Red and black like the logo?

Alrighty.

Any quirky things to include? Any mascot, ie: animal?

Sorry, made coffee, banner has been done for a tad.

Banner.jpg

Just crop it properly, should look fine.

Alright. Here is your banner:

c1636deb8cd6dbfe1f6926286ea1d12b.png

But no, seriously what is your channel about?

Tech?

Gaming?

Entertainment?

We need info to make you a decent banner...]

Like be specific, what MOSTLY will you be doing. Not just "hmm... a little gaming, entertainment and uh... professional stuff and community"

But no, seriously what is your channel about?

Tech?

Gaming?

Entertainment?

We need info to make you a decent banner...

I'm not expecting the channel to last long with the lack of passion and such for a vital piece of his channel. If he's not going to put forth the effort to explain what he wants the first impression of his channel upon entrance to be, I'm not going to put too much effort in. Hence the generic banner I made. But oh well, I hope he proves me wrong and his channel thrives.

I'm not expecting the channel to last long with the lack of passion and such for a vital piece of his channel. If he's not going to put forth the effort to explain what he wants the first impression of his channel upon entrance to be, I'm not going to put too much effort in. Hence the generic banner I made. But oh well, I hope he proves me wrong and his channel thrives.

First of all the negativity is not really appreciated since the store that this Youtube channel is representing has been doing really well lately .  For example we have been doing custom builds once a week now since PC gaming is really starting to take off now.  The channel will be based on showing the custom builds.  In addition, there will be lessons for older generations that can't really grasp the concept of Windows 8 and 8.1. The lessons will be a big point of the channel because a big percentage of our customers fall into the range and don't understand Windows 8 and 8.1.

Also, there will reviews on the low end of components that people can actually afford like builds around the $600 mark including windows licence.

Thanks for the consideration. 

First of all the negativity is not really appreciated since the store that this Youtube channel is representing has been doing really well lately .  For example we have been doing custom builds once a week now since PC gaming is really starting to take off now.  The channel will be based on showing the custom builds.  In addition, there will be lessons for older generations that can't really grasp the concept of Windows 8 and 8.1. The lessons will be a big point of the channel because a big percentage of our customers fall into the range and don't understand Windows 8 and 8.1.

Also, there will reviews on the low end of components that people can actually afford like builds around the $600 mark including windows licence.

Oh hey.

The information we asked for in the first place.

Glad we got it after the banner was made.

First of all the negativity is not really appreciated since the store that this Youtube channel is representing has been doing really well lately .

Rofl.

YOU are the cause of all that negativity.

This is all the info you gave: Need someone to make Youtube Banner.

You expect the people to just KNOW what kind of channel this is or what color scheme you want?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze