Is this a good idea for a website?

IonPlex

Well,

My idea is to have some helpful tips for people preparing to build a PC.

The site will have multiple PC setups with ranging prices from Budget builds to Enthusiast builds.

It will include the prices, total price and a link directly to the part off newegg or NCIX.

Users can then register and use the shoutbox or post their PC setups which can be rated and reviewed by the public.

Even if the idea isnt good, im doing it for HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery practice.

Below is the start of it.

W5LMG2I.png

PCPartPicker.com does all that and more

PCPartPicker.com does all that and more

Then my goal will be to make it better than pcpartpicker.com  :)

The domain name is already in use (.com). provided you are using the name PCparse, and want this to actually go live.
Whenever developing an idea for a website/app/game/etc. ALWAYS buy the domain first. park it, and if your idea gets traction then your sweet and don't have to worry.

It looks good, but is it just you, are there more people helping you. It sounds like a big job.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

The domain name is already in use (.com). provided you are using the name PCparse, and want this to actually go live.

Whenever developing an idea for a website/app/game/etc. ALWAYS buy the domain first. park it, and if your idea gets traction then your sweet and don't have to worry.

It looks good, but is it just you, are there more people helping you. It sounds like a big job.

The name is just an example. I'll be the only one running it as I work alone. I have multiple stable projects all ran only by myself. 

I may hire someone if it gets out of control.

The problem is the marketing for the site. I mean I like the idea and I've had similar eebsite ideas but it's always hard getting people to join and being found. My 2 cents. Don't mean to be a killjoy.