the most epic mic set up for vent! (no head phones required)

godsarmy

Mic Set Up Fin

Mic Set Up

so its overpriced for what im using it for, but im loving it!!! I can have my game, music, and vent going though my speakers and they can only here me! never have to wear a headset again bwahahaha :P

thanks to everyone who helped me pick out the parts

What is wrong with your keyboard and mouse placement...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What is wrong with your keyboard and mouse placement...

its just how i like it lol :P

Interesting style to say the least :)

I use a smaller Audio Interface, with a Blue Spark mic. Similar idea. :)

Mines just a tad more aimed at singing vocals... Still sounds awesome in vent though :P

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Interesting style to say the least :)

I use a smaller Audio Interface, with a Blue Spark mic. Similar idea. :)

Mines just a tad more aimed at singing vocals... Still sounds awesome in vent though :P

i had the blue spark digital and it gave me a bunch of problems so im sending it in to be fixed. should of went to xlr version. -_- 

i had the blue spark digital and it gave me a bunch of problems so im sending it in to be fixed. should of went to xlr version. -_-

I have the XLR version ^_^

I have the equipment I need for band recording, rather than Vent... Just doubles really nicely.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

mind is full of fuck about that mouse+kb setup but the mic setup looks good. I guess as long as nothing echos through the mic then I wouldnt yell at you for not using headphones.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I might consider this setup if it doesn't pick up the sound from an open design headphones.

I might consider this setup if it doesn't pick up the sound from an open design headphones.

the main thing that did that for my set up was the sound blaster z, i could of went withe the cheaper version and been just fine. 

mind is full of fuck about that mouse+kb setup but the mic setup looks good. I guess as long as nothing echos through the mic then I wouldnt yell at you for not using headphones.

lol i use the orbweaver for most games, so the key board on the side works for most things. when it doesn't work i move it. and yes they cant here there voices or the game coming from my speakers :)