Hey forum, so this is my first post and I need some help to choose a new case and a new psu. Since I'm only 16 years old, I can't afford anything to expensive.

For the cases, I kniw that caselabs cases are expensive, but they are worth it, but I like the gaming look of the storm trooper, the clean look and everything of the 900D,  the expandibility of the HAF Stacker, and again everything about the air 540 (plus I can get it for 100$ from linus). So it's really hard for me to decide :(

As for the psu, I'm just undecided between the EVGA supernova series, the corsair AXi series and the cooler master silent pro hybrid. Either way, I need a modular psu since I have a non-modular one now and I hate it.

Either way, thank you for your support and your help!!

says he cant afford anything pricy wants a 900d.... that things $400...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

450D (when it comes out) and for PSU Seasonic 

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

I have a deal for a new 900d for 250$ that's why I put it in this list. As for my specs, I'm making some upgrades so these will be my specs

CPU: i7 3770k      (corsair h105 for cooling)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77 WS
GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 770 4gb  --> dual monitor 2560p
RAM: 16 gb g.skill 2133 mhz
PSU: CoolerMaster GX 750 Watt
Case: ????
HDD: WD Black 4 tb x2 (in raid 0)

PSU: ????

The money that I have left is for the psu and the case

BTW thanks everyone for the quick reply!

I have a deal for a new 900d for 250$ that's why I put it in this list. As for my specs, I'm making some upgrades so these will be my specs

CPU: i7 3770k      (corsair h105 for cooling)

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77 WS

GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 770 4gb  --> dual monitor 2560p

RAM: 16 gb g.skill 2133 mhz

PSU: CoolerMaster GX 750 Watt

Case: ????

HDD: WD Black 4 tb x2 (in raid 0)

PSU: ????

The money that I have left is for the psu and the case

BTW thanks everyone for the quick reply!

Why do you need to replace your psu? It is enough to power 2x GTX 770. But if you want a modular power supply the SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM2 is a good choice.  The Corsair C70 is a good choice for a ATX case (great cable management and lots of fan mounts).

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

There's no AXi version but you can go with the ax650. As for the case, just get whatever you like the look of.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why do you need to replace your psu? It is enough to power 2x GTX 770. But if you want a modular power supply the SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM2 is a good choice.  The Corsair C70 is a good choice for a ATX case (great cable management and lots of fan mounts).

750 watt is enough? my friend told me to get at least 850 watts. btw I forgot to write that th C70 was one of my choises, love the design!

750 watt is enough? my friend told me to get at least 850 watts. btw I forgot to write that th C70 was one of my choises, love the design!

Overkill. A decent my 600-650w is enough.
What about it? Are you planning to triple sli?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Overkill. A decent my 600-650w is enough.

What about it? Are you planning to triple sli?

no but you told me there was no axi series psu

no but you told me there was no axi series psu

There's no ax650i but there's an ax650..