Many Problems with the xps 15

Marley

I recently bit the bullet and got the xps 15 9500 2020 for nearly 3 Australian grand. It has a 512gb ssd, 1650 ti, 10750h, 16gb ram and 1200p non touch display. The day it arrived I had a few issues with random shutdowns. I was watching YouTube and 2 times the audio started glitching, and the screen froze. The audio was buzzing/crackeling. The first time it recovered but the second time it shut down and displayed a disk error. I think it was something along with boot drive not detected. It the started up perfectly after that. It was basically idling then with no tasks other than a few tabs on google, one of them being YouTube. Another time i was playing a game on it and it turned off randomly. Was on a desk and the intakes and exhausts were not blocked. The temps were in the high 90s but that's normal for laptops. I have also had an issue with the trackpad with click registering. When keeping a finger on the bottom left of the touchpad and with another finger moving around the trackpad, if you take that finger moving around off the touchpad, and press with the other finger in the bottom left or right nothing would happen. (someone here explains it better https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/XPS-17-9700-left-bottom-corner-of-touchpad-not-working/td-p/7653751). The light bar in the middle front of the laptop doesn't light up in the middle (image attached), and I've seen others who have fully lit lightbars. The trackpad doesn't have the weird double click issue but it moves around noticeably when ever so slightly pushing on it (not enough to register a click). When doing that it also makes a slight rattle. This is the dell page i bought it from https://www.dell.com/en-au/shop/dell-laptops/xps-15-laptop/spd/xps-15-9500-laptop. If anyone knows how to fix any of these problem, or any more information that I could give to dell when returning it that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

20200928_172133.jpg