One Hot Mobo

Poofu

ok so my h80i  is a little on the fritz and so i am getting that RMAed but ever since then my mother board has been getting kinda hot like 60-65C but if i restart my comp (
which takes about 30 sec) the mobo's temp is at a chilly 28C its really wierd just wanted to know is that's a temp thats bad for my mobo if its actually getting up to that temp 

specs

-haf x blue

-p8z77-v deluxe

-i7 3770k

-660 ti pe

-h80i

and thats all the important stuff

i'm using the asus wifi go to monitor the temps 

post-4241-0-23980600-1367451564.png

the reason my fans are pluged into the mobo and not the h80i is because there only one will work at a time hence the rma

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

best guess is that the sensor on the motherboard is gone, next time it goes crazy 'temp' wise touch the heat sinks on the board, you should easily be-able to tell the difference between about 30 degrees and 60 degrees

{the picture says the board is at -60 degrees [LN2 anyone]}

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

As Oisin Maguire said try touching the heat sinks to check if these readings are true. 60 degrees isn't that dangerous.

If you find that the mobo is really hot, try removing the heat sinks and reapply new thermal paste.

=

Looks like the sensor has gone in the motherboard. My GPU says that it is -1889 degrees C in temperature programs.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  GPU: Sapphire R9 290 TRI-X OC

this is a software but or a virus. i had the same problem. i ran malwarebytes and fixed it.

maybe try re installing AI suite II 

also try a different software that will show your mothorboard temps(cant rememeber one off the top of my head)

and see of it shows the same number if so then its the mobo sensors if not then its the software.