ATH-M50 vs. ATH-M50x?

CCap

I was planning on getting the ATH-M50 with my new computer rig, yet, I saw on Amazon that there was an M50x too. 

What are the most prominent differences between the two? Are they noticeable at all? Which do you think is better? 

Thank you.

//ccap

Get the ATH-M50 and mod it so it has a detachable cable. Problem solved!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sound quality is the same, there only was a slight redesign and the new ones have a detachable cable that is all, get what's cheaper.

Unless you Want the new color blue and that tan go with the m50s, I am planning to get the m50s soon maybe.......

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

neither, get dt770s or hd 558

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †