tigerdirect access denied

tedjani

so yeah that happen i try to visit it using proxy server and it works find is this just for me or you guys have the same problem

NfZMYvn.png

Manners Maketh Man

so yeah that happen i try to visit it using proxy server and it works find is this just for me or you guys have the same problem

I'm not sure what your question is.

and you had to make a topic for this because of? i have it to wait for a few hours! or a day something is not good there.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I'm not sure what your question is.

is this just for me or everybody .and i told my friend and he have the same problem. is tigerdirect blocked for all Algerian users

Manners Maketh Man

is this just for me or everybody .and i told my friend and he have the same problem. is tigerdirect blocked for all Algerian users

i ilve in belgium yeah it was blocked i used a US ip vpn and it allowed me to get in so it is blocked for your country and my country to.

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

even ive you get in with a proxy, theyll probably not ship to you :(

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

i ilve in belgium yeah it was blocked i used a US ip vpn and it allowed me to get in so it is blocked for your country and my country to.

so why are they doing this , not that i care but why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Manners Maketh Man

even ive you get in with a proxy, theyll probably not ship to you :(

this is just me thinking "Hello welcome to tigerdirect if yiu are not form US fuck you and get the hell out of here " just saying :P

Manners Maketh Man

so why are they doing this , not that i care but why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

because of the terms... it has no use to make an account if you cannot buy anything there. so it is useless. so your problem is solved :) have a nice day further :)

because of the terms... it has no use to make an account if you cannot buy anything there. so it is useless. so your problem is solved :) have a nice day further :)

screw it all my stuff is from newegg and amazon

Manners Maketh Man

screw it all my stuff is from newegg and amazon

exactly, so just stay with what you know works. i cant buy from TD, ncix, and most of the sites, so youre still very lucky :)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Can you change your ip by powering off and on your modem?